Managing all operational aspects of allocated transactions in close coordination with other regional senior traffic operators, including being the primary contact person for key counterparties.
- Draft and review sales and purchase contracts/contract amendments
- Organize bulk and container shipments, rail, truck and air transport. Vessel chartering/nomination
- Opening and checking of L/C's for our suppliers and receivers, requesting amendments and negotiating documents for collection of payment
- Supporting hedging activities related to allocated transactions
- Coordinating operations with the local logistics companies/agents, following up daily warehouse transfer reports, stock controls and independent inspections.
- Arranging independent supervision of loading and discharging operations as well as weighing, sampling and moisture determination operations.
- Providing instructions to the laboratories for assaying and umpire. Arranging assay exchanges with suppliers and receivers
- Insurance: Insuring risks of each transport as well as material in storag
- Issuing profit and loss calculations. Working with accounting in regards to bookings, account reconciliation, monthly closing tasks